Laser Dentistry in Houston TX is Safe and Comfortable
Dr. Edwin Simpson at River Oaks Dental specializes in Laser Dentistry in Houston. Laser dentistry can be used for a variety of different dental procedures, including some of the following below:
- Reduce discomfort caused by canker or cold sores
- Manage gum tissue during impressions done for crowns and other alike procedures
- Perform biopsy procedures
- Help treat infections in root canals
- Help in the treatment of gum disease through the removal of inflamed gum tissue
- Remove overgrown gum tissue caused by certain medications
- Can speed up teeth whitening procedures done in-office
Houston, TX dentist Dr. Edwin Simpson is experienced and skilled in the use of lasers in his dentistry procedures. There are also many benefits to using a laser in certain dentistry procedures such as no need for a drill or anesthesia during certain procedures, lasers can be more precise during the procedure, and there is less healing and recovery time after procedures.
Dr. Edwin Simponis able to provide the best in laser dentistry to his Houston TX patients. To make an appointment with him visit our Appointment Request page or call our office at (713) 523-6641.